Let’s say you have started a Blog which is tied to your website. Great first step! Now, you can re-purpose a blog post to turn it into multiple products. If you don’t have a Blog, consider Re-Purposing an article or website copy.
Why? It will help to tie all your efforts together thru cross-links, save lots of time AND boost your website traffic.
How? Re-purposing : Begin with a Post on your Blog; then ADD
“a twist here; a tweak there and you’ve got several new projects completed.”
Let’s take a glimpse at just some of your options:
- A Blog Post expanded to 300 – 500 words
- becomes an article to be submitted to Article Directories
- then you might want to turn it into a free PDF report (can be offered to other Internet Marketers)
- do you have enough material to turn it into an EBook? (JV Partners often send to their mailing lists -with your links intact.)
- now it can be transformed into a video after being outlined in Power Point with audio added
- which can be posted on YouTube and
- then be used as the base to conduct an audio broadcast, video webinar or even a live training class.
Get creative and you’ll find other ways to re-purpose your Blog Posts. In my next post, I’ll take this a step further and talk about where specific Social Media vehicles come into the picture: Power in Re-Purposing Social Media.